Routine examinations and visits to the hygienist will help you avoid any unwanted dentistry!
|Initial consultation (45 minutes)||£70|
|Hygienist Visit (20-30 mins)||from||£39.50 - 53.50|
|Crown (per tooth)||from||£450|
|Porcelain Bridge (per tooth)||from||£450|
|Composite (white) filling||from||£95|
|Root Canal (Simple)||from||£325|
|Root Canal (Complex)||from||£495|
|Root Canal (incisor)||from||£325|
|Root Canal (premolar)||from||£425|
|Root Canal (molar)||from||£525|
|Inman Aligner Orthodontics||from||£1,450.00|
|Six Month Braces Orthodontics||from||£2,950.00|
|Invisalign express For Upper or Lower Teeth||£1550|
|Invisalign express For Upper and Lower Teeth||£1950|
|Invisalign Lite For Upper or Lower Teeth||£2500|
|Invisalign Lite For Upper and Lower Teeth||£3000|
|Invisalign Comprehensive||£3950 - 4500|
|Vivera Retainers||from||£250 - 450|
Cosmetic treatments provide the same dedication to clinical excellence as our general restorative work. The following steps help to ensure beautiful, predictable results:
- Cosmetic consultation including digital photography and computer aided smile design - helping you to create your ideal smile.
- Personal consultation with our master ceramist to discuss the individual elements of the design to determine the ideal shape and shade.
- "3D" preview and "trial smile" to test drive the aesthetics before you start.
- Detailed customisation of temporary restorations to ensure the final result is just as expected.
Final results made from the latest, strongest, most aesthetic materials by a master ceramist.
|Initial consultation (60 minutes)||£100|
|"3D" preview / wax-up (per tooth)||from||£40|
|Porcelain Veneer (per tooth)||from||£500|
|Porcelain E.max Crown (per tooth)||from||£500|
|Porcelain Zirconia Crown (per tooth)||from||£550|
|Porcelain Bridge (per tooth)||from||£550|
|Implant Crown incl abutment (per tooth)||from||£1050|
Wrinkle Relaxing Injections
In general, the upper face is divided into 3 areas:
- The forehead lines (seen when raising your eyebrows).
- Frown lines (Called "Glabellar" and are seen between the eyes at the top of the nose when frowning).
- Crows feet / Smile lines (seen at the outer edge of the eyes when smiling or talking).
Each area can be treated, the treatment is charged per area. You can you choose to have just one or all three areas treated. It's up to you, no pressure will be put on you to have more, it's your face so you decide what is best for you.
The number of areas to be treated will be discussed at your consultation so don't worry if you don't know exactly what you want!
- 1 Area: £195
- 2 Areas: £265
- 3 Areas: £295
Additional injecting is not generally needed, but should you require a "top up" 2 weeks after your initial injection, this is charged at £95.
- £200 per 1ml syringe.
1ml is usually sufficient to treat most areas with the exception of a lip augmentation.
- Upper or lower lip only £225
- Full lip augmentation (Upper and lower lips and Vermillion border) : £390
Excessive Sweating / Hyperhidrosis
- Underarms (Axilla) £495
- Palms of Hands £745
- Soles of Feet £895
Should you require treatments not listed here or treatment to any other area please call or email and we will be happy to discuss your needs.